On Sale: $262.46Regularly: $374.95Sale Ends in 2 hours!
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Whether it's dumping snow or a beautifully clear slopeside day, you'll be grabbing the Sierra. This waterproof jacket has a zip-in liner and fixed powder skirt, so you're ready for wet, dry, or really cold conditions on and off the resort. Zip out your liner for sunny spring shredding sessions or zip all the way up for gusty, snow-filled fun in the backcountry or the city park. No need to stow away the jacket once ski season is over - you can rock the liner solo for dry fall hikes knowing you've got the waterproof shell in your pack if a storm rolls through.
- Marmot NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- Eco-friendly shell and lining features sustainable recycled fabrics
- Fixed powder skirt sits inside your jacket and hugs your waist to keep snow out and ensures your mid and base layers stay dry even when exploring deep powder
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low-profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out when you need it
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- Attached hood is helmet-compatible and adjustable so you can keep your neck, head, and face fully protected and covered from the cold when there's a helmet involved in your adventures
- Water-resistant hand, chest, and pass pocket zippers keeps valuables and small stowed items dry when venturing into wet conditions
- Adjust the VELCRO® cuffs to keep out the cold and find the perfect fit no matter what layers you are working with
|Center Back Length:
||NanoPro™/ 100% Recycled Polyester/ Plain weave/ 143g/sqm
||2 lbs 4 oz / 1