Our Price: $198.95
Item # 889169899805 :: 9 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/20/2019
With a simple, light and strong pole structure, great ventilation, convenient door and vestibule, the Marmot
Tungsten 2P “two Person” Tent is an excellent tent for backpacking and other outdoor adventures. The new Tungsten 2p tent builds on Marmot’s commitment to backpacking tents. Increasing livability and maximizing comfort has been their goal, and with Zone Construction including strategic pre-bend and clip placement, they’ve hit it out of the park. Truly a backpacker’s tent, the Tungsten 2P blends durability, roominess and intuitive livable designs to create a tent that will log mile after mile with you. Dual doors allow easy entry and exit with vestibule storage space around both doors. And to top- it all of Marmot tossed in a custom-fit footprint that can be used to further protect the floor of the tent from sharp objects, mud and ground water. Easily accessed on either side by dual D-shaped doors, the interior of the Tungsten 2P offers 32 square feet of floor space. The unique, pre-bent "knees" of the Tungsten 2P's HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles pull the tent body taut, avoiding the unusable corners frequently found inside tents and maximizing the livability of the interior of the Tungsten 2P. Employing integrated color-coded clips, the body of the Tungsten 2P attaches quickly, easily and securely to the poles creating a freestanding design that enables you to set up the tent and then move it around your chosen campsite to find the optimal rock-and-root-free position. The Lightweight design and maximum livability make the Marmot Tungsten 2P backpacking tent a great option for 3-season 2-person outings. This tent is a winner for sure.
- Zone Pre-Bend Construction Creates Vertical Walls, More Roomy Sleeping Area and Greater Head Room
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules. Free Standing Design
- Footprint Included
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips, Poles and Fly
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
|Minimum Trail Weight
||4 lbs. 13 oz.
||5 lbs. 4 oz.
||18 x 7 inches
||54 x 88/48 (L x W head/foot) inches
||32 square feet
||9.8 + 5.2 square feet
|Number of Doors
|Number of Poles