Our Price: $134.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Keep your feet dry and comfortable with Merrell
's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Womens Hiking Boots. High performance meets unmatched comfort with Merrell's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot for women. Built on M Select DRY technology, it seals out water and lets moisture escape just as the bellows-style, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out, so you always stay dry when on the move. The Merrell M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed treated with M Select™ FRESH technology promises organic odor control, while a mesh lining ensures breathability. Equipped with an air cushion in the heel and an EVA midsole, it adds stability and absorbs shocks, offering all-day comfort. This outdoor boot offers excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the Vibram® TC5+ lugged outsole. Whether your through hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, or taking a quick weekend hike in your backyard it's worth grabbing a pair of Merrell's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Womens Boots.
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Breathable mesh lining
- Molded nylon arch shank
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- 5mm lug depth
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® TC5+ sole