Our Price: $124.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Keep your feet dry and comfortable with the Merrell
Moab 2 Waterproof Men’s Hiking Shoes. Discover why Moab stands for Mother-Of-All-Boots with the Moab 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoes for men from Merrell. Giving hard-charging outdoors lovers all day comfort over challenging ground from a lightweight hiking shoe, the Moab 2 offers hikers a lot from a versatile design. Lightweight and supportive suede leather and mesh uppers include a protective rubber toe cap for added protection along with its supportive comfort and durability. Inside, breathable mesh linings and M Select™ DRY waterproof/breathable technology keep feet protected, dry, and comfortable, while M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments keep feet feeling fresh. Under the feet, the Moab 2 helps smooth out demanding trails with lightweight EVA midsoles and contoured footbeds made of Merrell's M-Select FIT.ECO and blended EVA for added zonal arch and heel support. Lightweight molded nylon arch shanks provide welcome stability over uneven terrain, while heel air cushions help the Moab 2 deliver superior shock absorption. Vibram® TC5+ outsoles gives active hikers a rugged stickiness with its 5 mm lugs for sure footing over various surfaces, wet or dry Whether you’re through hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, or taking a quick weekend hike in your backyard it's worth grabbing a pair of Merrell's Moab 2 Waterproof Men’s Shoes.
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Breathable mesh lining
- Molded nylon arch shank
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- 5mm lug depth
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® TC5+ sole