On Sale: $103.96Regularly: $129.95Sale Ends Thursday 04/30/2020
Item # 646881152096 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 04/10/2020
Keep your feet dry and comfortable with Merrell
Moab FST Waterproof Women's Hiking Boots. FST means FIT + SUPERIOR TRACTION. All-day comfort in uncomfortable places with the same great out-of-the-box fit you expect from Moab, the waterproof FST has updated athletic styling and a lighter midsole. Enjoy your favorite outdoor activities wearing the Moab FST Waterproof Hiking Boot by Merrell. M Select DRY construction seals out water, maintaining dryness. It also features a bellows tongue that keeps debris out. The Merrell's Moab FST Waterproofmesh lining ensures breathability while the Vibram Megagrip outsole offers toughness and firm traction for both wet and dry surfaces. The heel has the Merrell air cushion that absorbs shock, providing stability for consistent performance. The Moab FST boot's M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed and M Select FRESH technology use antimicrobial treatment to enable a fresh interior. Whether your through hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, or taking a quick weekend hike in your backyard it's worth grabbing a pair of Women's Merrell's Moab FST Waterproof Boots.
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Traditional lace closure
- Mesh lining
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Leather/Mesh and TPU print upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm lug depth
||1lbs 7oz/666g (full pair)