On Sale: $112.46Regularly: $149.95Sale Ends Monday 05/27/2019
Item # 098682387489 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/27/2019
Keep your feet dry and comfortable with Merrell
's Moab Mid Gore-Tex XCR Mens Hiking Boots. Featuring a Gore-Tex lining with a breathable antimicrobial technology the Moab Mid Gore-Tex boots are proficient for all-weather performance. This Merrell mid-height hiker is constructed with a compression molded EVA footframe, anatomical footbed, and air cushioning in the heel to absorb shock and add stability, not to mention enhancing comfort to keep your feet happy. The Vibram 5mm sole increases traction and braking power in the heel for more aggressive terrain. Whether your through hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, or taking a quick weekend hike in your backyard it's worth grabbing a pair of Merrell's Moab Mid Gore-Tex XCR Mens Boots.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- 5mm Sole lug depth