On Sale: $95.9926% Off. Regularly: $129.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Keep your feet dry and comfortable with Merrell
's Moab Mid Waterproof Womens Hiking Boots. Featuring a waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper and Aegis antimicrobial technology the Moab Mid Waterproof boots are proficient for all-weather performance. This Merrell mid-height hiker is constructed with a compression molded EVA footframe, QForm® Comfort stride alignment, Ortholite anatomical footbed, and air cushioning in the heel to absorb shock and add stability, not to mention enhancing comfort to keep your feet happy. The Vibram 5mm sole increases traction and braking power in the heel for more aggressive terrain. Whether your through hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, or taking a quick weekend hike in your backyard it's worth grabbing a pair of Merrell's Moab Mid Waterproof Womens Boots.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Merrell QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber