On Sale: $89.9531% Off. Regularly: $129.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Men's Merrell
Moab Rover Waterproof Shoes are built for burly adventures in the backcountry and easy transition into urban travels. Leather and textile upper for adds sophistication making this waterproof shoe ready for camping and cabins, but the Rover transitions well to urban landscapes where traction and rugged good looks can get you places... lots of them. Merrell's Out-of-the-box comfort makes breaking these bad boys in before a trip as easy, breezy as making the decision to get out on said adventure. Waterproof oily leather and M Select DRY waterproof membrane construction, seals out water and lets moisture escape so you can keep your feet dry from the inside out. With a Vibram rubber sole, you'll not have to worry about durability when hitting the trail or marching around the city. All this accompanied with air cushioning, a debris-fighting bellows tongue, and waterproof breathability help make the Men's Merrell Moab Rover Waterproof Shoes the best at dry, durable comfort.
- Waterproof oily Leather upper with die cut rubber heel for durability
- M Select DRY waterproof membrane construction, seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you’re on the move
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Removable EVA footbed
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Mesh lining treated with M Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- Bellow Tongue keeps out debris
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Remember Me Foam™ memory foam footbed for breathability and comfort
- Vibram® outsole