On Sale: $82.46Regularly: $109.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The highly breathable Women's Merrell
Siren Edge Q2 Waterproof Shoes are completely waterproof while preventing unwanted build up on the inside. This athletic waterproof hiker is engineered for the way women move, offering support, alignment, and gender-specific stability. Enhance your hiking experience wearing the Siren Edge Waterproof Hiking Q2 Shoe by Merrell. It features the M Select DRY impermeable membrane that effectively blocks moisture. The breathable mesh lining ensures moisture resistance, while the bellows tongue keeps out debris. It is fixed with the M Select GRIP outsole that promotes excellent traction on all terrains. With the M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed, this shoe provides a fresh interior. The heel is equipped with the Merrell air cushion that absorbs shock and offers stability. Long days are the best days when you're on the trail. Keep your feet feeling good in the Women's Merrell Siren Edge Q2 Waterproof Shoes with mesh lining and fatigue-fighting cushioning.
- M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Traditional lace closureBellows tongue keeps debris out
- Kinetic Fit™ TRI insole is contoured like your foot and features triple zone arch support to provide light support
- Q FORM™ 2 insole and midsole technology is gender-engineered for women to provide natural alignment and superior comfort
- 4.5mm lug depth
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Molded nylon arch shank
- M Select™ GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it