On Sale: $149.9817% Off. Regularly: $179.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mountain Hardwear
Down Flip 35/50 Sleeping Bag is an amazingly lightweight, and versatile bag. This semi-rectangular bag is rated at two temperatures, depending on which side is up, making it one of the most innovative sleeping bags in its price range. On a warm summer night, sleep inside the Down Flip with the 50 degree side up; but when the mercury drops a bit, flip over this Moutnain Hardwear bag to the 35 degree side up for warmer comfort. Filled with lofty 600 fill goose down, the Down Flip Sleeping Bag provides superior warmth without extra weight or bulk. Mountain Hardwear's Q.Shield DOWN treatment resists heat-robbing moisture and retains loft even in damp conditions. Need a little extra room or want to get cozy with someone else? Then zip the Down Flip to another semi-rectangular or rectangular bag, or unzip the bag completely and you have a down camping blanket. An insulated draft tube runs down the length of the Down Flip sleeping bag that blocks cold spots for uniform warmth and comfort. Stay warm in a range of conditions with the Mountain Hardwear Down Flip 35/50 Sleeping Bag.
- Q.shield DOWN 600-fill has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat robbing moisture and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Roomy and versatile semi-rectangular cut.
- dual slider zipper extend around footbox allowing bag to be opened up and used as a comforter, two bags to be zipped together, and increasing ventilation options.
- single-handed draw cords adjust bag opening at top.
- Flip the bag from one side to the other to change temperature rating.
- 5" baffle spacing keeps down carefully controlled for even, predictable loft.
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper.
||1 lbs 12 oz (788g)
||7" X 14"/18cm X 36cm
||33D Dobby (100% nylon)
||Q.Shield DOWN 600-fill
||30D Taffeta (100% nylon)
||Shoulder 62"/157 cm / Hip 58"/147 cm / Foot 38"/97 cm
||9 oz/250 g