On Sale: $219.97Regularly: $274.95
Item # 888663142370 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 04/10/2020
Long days in the mountains call for reliable gear that can withstand the elements and provide uncompromising protection, the Mens Mountain Hardwear
Exposure 2 Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch Pullover does just that. Lightweight, waterproof, progressive. This 2.5L anorak-style pullover boasts PFC-free Gore-Tex® Paclite, which stretches with you while you climb, bike, and move. Layer as desired to stay dry on the mountain. Weather protection is essential to outdoor adventures which is why for this collection, Mountain Hardwear has chosen only the most reliable fabrics. Waterproof, breathable and eco-friendly, the GORE-TEX PACLITE Stretch pullover is a modern take on the classic anorak. Now with less bulk, less weight and less restriction, the Mountain Hardwear Exposure 2 Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch Pullover is the perfect layer for your active pursuits.
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5L Gore-Tex® Paclite™ stretch fabric moves with you.
- Waterproof and breathable with reinforced zippers.
- Adjust temperature with side vents.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- One front harness-compatible chest pocket and two internal storage pockets.
- Drop tail for extra coverage.
- Style# 1828021
|Fabric Body: Gore Tex® Paclite Stretch 2.5L (92% Nylon, 8% Elastane)
|Fabric Weight: 120 g/m2
|Weight: 11.6 oz / 327.5 g