On Sale: $199.87Regularly: $284.95
Item # 887487426772 :: 4 available.
Expected To Ship on 04/22/2019
The Mountain Hardwear
Optic 3.5 Tent is just the right tent for campers and backpackers looking for a shelter with bit more room and the opportunity for amazing views. Pitching is made super easy, even when rushing to set up before the storm hits, by reflective color coding starter tabs on the rainfly and canopy. Tons of room inside the Optic tent allows for extra elbow room while sitting or sleeping or a place to stash some gear if needed. For extra gear storage and a dry entry the Optic's dual vestibule design adds just enough space to allow for both. When sharing the tent, keep your tent-mates happy and asleep when leaving the tent by exiting the one of two adjacent doors with dual-slider zippers. DAC Pressfit poles are super easy to use and stand up to winds with ease without weighing down your pack. If you feel like all the tent and vestibule space isn't enough and you need even more room in the Optic 3.5 for gear then purchase the sold separately optional rectangular and triangular gear loft and be content. When set up overlooking once-in-a-lifetime scenery, roll back both doors for breathtaking views without visual obstruction. Grab a hiking partner, some gear, along with the Mountain Hardwear Optic 3.5 Tent and get ready to take in some amazing views. Don't forget to bring a camera!
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles.
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit.
- Internal pockets help keep you organized.
- Optional rectagular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold seperately).
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge views and easy access.
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage.
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy.
||6 lbs 5 oz/2864 g
||45 sq ft/4.2 sq m
||20D Poly Knit Mesh
||75D Nylon Ripstop Taffeta 1500 mm PU
||70D Nylon Taffeta 3000 mm PU