On Sale: $79.9620% Off. Regularly: $99.95Sale Ends Monday 11/27/2017
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mountain Hardwear
Pinole 20 Sleeping Bag is a simple bag for beating a cool night's chill. Filled with warm and lightweight Thermic MX, the Pinole 20 offers an excellent value and is very compressible for the weight and warmth. Cut in a comfort mummy style, this sleeping bag delivers warmth without constricting. An offset quilt construction maximizes loft, preventing cold spots and keeping you uniformly warm. With a tailored hood and face gasket, this Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag seals in heat around the face and neck and blocks cool drafts. The Comfort Footbox of the Pinole 20 sleeping bag follows the natural position of the foot for improved fit and warmth. The included stuff sack is lined with micro-fleece, which can easily be stuffed and used as a pillow to rest your head. For those cool summer nights on the mountain, sleep sweet in the Mountain Hardwear Pinole 20 Sleeping Bag.
- Offset quilt construction construction prevents cold spots
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortable block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Micro-fleece-lined stuff sack doubles as a pillow (included)
- Comfort mummy cut effiecently maximizes warmth without construction
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
||1 lb 15 oz
||2 lb 2 oz
||3 lb 2 oz
||3 lb 8 oz