On Sale: $55.97Regularly: $69.95
Item # 887487444608 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/23/2019
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Plasmic OutDry Gloves are just like a rain jacket--for your hands! OutDry waterproof-breathable technology keeps rains and snows out while letting built up heat and water vapor out so your hands will remain dry and prune-free after a long hike, climb, or run down the ski slopes. A Durable, high-grip synthetic palm is durable and gives great grip while a Stimulus treatment means you can access your touch screen devices without removing your hand layers. Speaking of layers, when the temperature drops just throw a liner or insulated, non-waterproof glove under the Plasmic Outdry gloves and BAM! You'll have the perfect hand layering system for cold, snowy adventures! Palm material wraps around the index finger for extra reinforcement in a high wear area. Brushed polyester lining adds warmth and helps to wick any excess moisture built up inside the Plasmic gloves. A full Velcro closure around the wrist gives these gloves a secure fit while also keeping out snows and cold winds and keeping in warmth. The Men's Mountain Hardwear Plasmic OutDry Gloves are the perfect shell glove to complete a layering system specifically for you hands!
- OutDry waterproof-breathable technology
- Palm material wraps around index finger for extra reinforcement, adding comfort and durability in a high-wear area
- Brushed polyester tricot lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Durable, high-grip synthetic palm; treated with Stimulus technology to work with touch screen devices
- Full Velcro closure at the wrist creates a secure and reliable fit
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use