On Sale: $178.97Regularly: $239.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Wonen's Mountain Hardwear
Quasar Lite Jacket is ultralight protection against heavyweight spring alpine weather. Inspired by the great outdoors, the Quasar Lite Jacket can handle wet weather at negative feet below sea level to thousands of feet above. A 2.5-layer shell with Mountain Hardwear's Dry.Q Elite technology, the Quasar lite allows for instant breathability when your body temperature starts to heat up, allowing excess vapor and heat out while keeping water out. Full, center-front PU zipper is watertight, but easily allows heat out from top-down or bottom-up. Never worry about where your hem sits when stretching for that next hold with the revolutionary, superior mobility that keeps the bottom hem in place even when both arms are fully stretched. Dual-purpose zippered pockets are perfect for stashing the goods you want close at hand while being harness- and pack-compatible and double as core vents for extra breathability. For one of the lightest, most compactible waterproof spring alpine jackets look no further than the Women's Mountain Hardwear Quasar Lite Jacket.
- Dry.Q™ Elite’s waterproof, breathable, air-permeable technology keeps you dry inside and out
- 40D face fabric is light and durable
- Superior mobility: Bottom hem will not move even when arms are fully stretched
- Full, center-front PU zipper keeps moisture out and adjusts easily from top-down or bottom-up
- Revolutionary air-permeable membrane construction in a 2.5-layer shell
- 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood features a wire brim to hold its shape
- Two PU-zippered chest pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, and double as core vents
- Highly packable and lightweight