On Sale: $134.97Regularly: $170.00
Item # 887487592835 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 08/22/2019
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Returnia Pant was designed for optimal shell protection on the slopes this winter. Waterproof and windproof, the Returnia will keep snow and bitter winds out all day while you hit the slopes to play by using Mountain Headwear's Dry.Q Core technology. Powder gaiter keeps prying powder from turning your socks and boots into damp climates to help keep you warm after hours of play time. An adjustable waistband and incorporated belt loops helps promote a proper fit every time. For extra resistance to wear-and-tear, durable scuff guards are located on the inside of the lower leg. To enhance the comfort the Returnia pants have soft, brushed fleece lining on the waist, knees, and seat to help minimize hotspots and discomfort. If your hands start to get a little chilled during downtime and gloves are just too bulky to be worn, warm them up a little in the fleece-line handwarmer pockets. Built in RECCO reflector aids in-bounds rescues just in case you find yourself in need of assistance. Lightweight, breathable, while being water and windproof make the Men's Mountain Hardwear Returnia Pant one of the best shell's this winter for the beginner or serious skier.
- Dry Q™ Core waterproof, breathable technology keeps you dry in a variety of conditions
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops promotes proper fit
- Right thigh zip pocket fits map or snacks
- Durable scuff guard to prevent wear and tear
- Soft, brushed fleece lining on waist, knees, and seat
- Fleece lined hand pockets with a key clip keep necessities secure
- Powder gaiter keeps boots dry in deep snow
- Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescues