On Sale: $88.9832% Off. Regularly: $129.95
Item # 887487522689 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 06/19/2018
The Mountain Hardwear
Scrambler 30 OutDry Backpack packs a lot of versatility for such a small bag. This tradition rucksack-style climbing pack won't weigh you down when you're headed up a long endurance route at under two pounds. Guaranteed watertight OutDry® construction main compartment to help keep your gear nice and dry, without the need for the excess bulk and weight of a traditional pack cover. When carrying on the heavy end of your load the HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back while distributing weight more efficiently for a better carry experience of your load. When carrying less weight you can cut some ounces off the Scrambler pack itself by removing the HardWave suspension. Thirty liters is just enough space to take along some necessary gear, a jacket, and those few things you'd want with you on a day hike, day climb, or exploring a new city. A storable rope strap holds your woven meters in place, but stashes out of the way when not in use. Plenty of storage for your smaller or more important gear. Two deep side pockets allow for water bottle storage or other gear. An interior sleeve can be used to stow away a hydration bladder, a guide book, or even an iPad/tablet. A stowable webbing hip belt adds stabilization of your load when needed but tucks away when not. Padded shoulder straps provide comfortable fit. With so much crammed into such a little bag, you'll wonder why you used anything besides the Mountain Hardwear Scrambler 30 OutDry Backpack for all your day-long adventure.
- Guaranteed watertight OutDry® construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
- Easy access hydration sleeve with drainage under top pocket
- Side compression straps keep any size load stable
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly
- Rope strap under top pocket
- Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Stowable webbing belt adds stability when needed
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles