On Sale: $99.97Regularly: $199.99
Item # 887487981110 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 07/05/2022
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Stretch Ozonic Jacket is your best defense against rain while you are out on a walkabout, or climbing your favorite rock, or just trying to get around town on two wheels. Whatever it is you do, this men's jacket will get you through that sudden downpour nice and dry with Mountain Hardwear's Dry.Q Active waterproof technology. Keep water out while letting built up body heat vapor out so you won't feel that weird, clammy feeling you get in less efficient rain jackets. Super stretch nylon won't restrict you from pulling that sweet climbing maneuver while keeping you dry and happy. Lightweight face fabric is super durable so you won't have to worry about that accidental scrape up against rocks and tree limbs. A 2-way adjustable hood features a structured bonded brim holds it shape to help keep the rain out of your eyes. When the rains get cold you can tuck away your hands in the two zippered handwarmer pockets which are easy to get to even while wearing a harness or with a backpack's hipbelt. At just under 10 ounces this jacket is light enough to be brought along pretty much everywhere so you'll always be prepared for rains. The Men's Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Jacket is exactly what you've been looking for in a rain jacket; lightweight, non-restrictive, waterproof, and breathable.
- Dry.Q® Active's waterproof, breathable technology banishes moisture
- Center-front AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper seals out moisture
- 2-way adjustable hood features a bonded, structured brim to hold its shape
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- Dual PU zippered pockets keep hands warm and valuables secure
- 40D face fabric is light and durable
- Pit zips provide ventilation where you need it most
- Single covered, zippered chest pocket for extra storage
- Velcro® cuffs seal away the elements