Our Price: $150.00
Item # 887487505200 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/23/2018
The Men's Mountain Hardwear
Stretch Ozonic Pants are your best defense against rain while you are out on a walkabout, climbing your favorite rock, or just trying to get around town on two wheels. Whatever it is you do, these men's pants will get you through that sudden downpour nice and dry with Mountain Hardwear's Dry.Q Active waterproof technology. Keep water out while letting built up body heat vapor out so you won't feel that weird, clammy feeling you get in less efficient rain pants. Super stretch nylon won't restrict you from pulling that sweet climbing maneuver while keeping you dry and happy. Lightweight face fabric is super durable so you won't have to worry about that accidental scrape up against rocks and tree limbs. Full length side zips make for speedy changes when the weather starts to either act up or break so you won't get stuck in a downpour hoping on one leg to get into these rain pants nor will you get stuck in them once the sun comes back out. Pair these rainpants up with the Men's Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic rain jacket for the ultimate in active rain protection! The Men's Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Pants are exactly what you've been looking for in a rain pants; lightweight, non-restrictive, waterproof, and breathable.
- Dry Q® Active's waterproof, breathable technology banishes moisture
- 40D face fabric is tough, durable, and abrasion-resistant
- Elastic at back waist for a comfortable fit
- Integrated, easily adjustable webbed belt for a comfortable fit
- Loops at leg cuffs securely fasten to the bottom of your boot
- 4-way, all-over stretch fabrication
- Full length side zips for easy on/off
- Side zippers have two security closures, a Velcro® tab at waist and a snap tab at ankle
- Enhanced knee articulation for outstanding range of motion