Our Price: $400.00
Item # 888564171448 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/25/2020
The Men's Mystery Ranch Terraframe 3-Zip 50 Backpack is built for carrying heavy loads for a long time. Blending two of thier most crucial design breakthroughs – the 3-ZIP and OVERLOAD features – the TERRAFRAME 50 3-ZIP is for mountain zealots who need the option of going light or going big. They have offered the OVERLOAD feature in hunting and military packs for years, yet backcountry climbers, fisherman, guides, and others have been asking for a mountain-inspired version of this versatile, load-taming design. Featuring rigid, carbon fiber frame stays, the suspension allows an ideal amount of torsional flex while providing ample support for loads up to 150 lbs. This functional expandability, the OVERLOAD, is your secret weapon when carrying awkward, excessive loads.
- The Terraframe has rigid yet dynamic frame system that moves with you. With lightweight carbon fiber stays that flex with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads, it also features heavy-duty compression straps and load lifters to stabilize the load. With patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- OVERLOAD™ feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Hybrid internal / external frame (designed like an internal frame system but on the outside of the pack)
- Telescoping yoke for custom torso fit
- Features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Two, zippered lid compartments
- Frame construction uses tubular webbing and horizontal cross carbon fiber stays that allow for ideal flex
- 3 L (100 oz) hydration reservior pocket against frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
|330D Lite Plus CORDURA® fabric
|weight 5 lbs
|volume 3118 cu-in
|frame system Terraframe
|harnessing style Framed