Now: $159.95 - $174.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, the NEemo Nemo
Tensor Insulated Ultralight Sleeping Pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort. Spaceframe baffles offer unparalleled stability, weight distribution, and a quieter sleeping experience by using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness and keeping your elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. Insulated versions are updated with two layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metalized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad as compared to the competition, which can be noisy and crinkly at night. Pick up a Tensor Insulated Ultralight Sleeping Pad and you’ll sleep like a dream!
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- New Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- New, included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution. Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight.
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.