Our Price: $148.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Built with a groundbreaking ventilation system and intelligent, lightweight design, the The North Face
Alteo 35 Backpack was crafted to help you conquer long and hot summer hikes in triple digit temperatures. The Windtunnel backpanel ventilation system utilizes a mesh trampoline design that allows for maximum air flow to cool your back, and expels heat through an exit on the top. The frame is built with a superlight aluminum alloy and is designed to handle heavy loads while providing a rigid structure for heavy packing weights. The ergonomic shoulder harness and waist belt fits comfortably and efficiently distributes weight while moisture wicking Dy-Lex fabric keeps you dry and comfortable. A fitted rain cover keeps your gear protected if you're surprised by some inclement weather. And when it comes to organization, the Alteo 35 has plenty of interior and exterior pockets to optimize on-the-go efficiency, and the body zipper system is designed to provide interior access without having to unpack. Designed for lightweight speed and breathable comfort, the North Face Alteo 35 Backpack has everything you'll need for summer backpacking trips.
- Windtunnel™ back panel system assures all-day comfort
- Remarkably light, super tough mini-ripstop pack fabric
- Includes fitted rain cover
- Smart pack body zipper system offers easy interior access and featherweight versatility
- Molded foam lumbar, anatomical hipbelts and shoulder harness with moisture-wicking Airmesh
- Abundant interior and exterior pockets optimize on-the-go efficiency
||3 lbs (1360 g)
||2150 cu. in. (35 L)
||70D 190T Nylon Taffeta/210D HT Ripstop