On Sale: $207.97Regularly: $259.95
Item # 190852891526 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 11/21/2019
The North Face
Altier Down Triclimate Jacket offers the ultimate protection from wind, rain and cold weather. The Altier Triclimate consists of North Face's own seam sealed and breathable DryVent™2L waterproof shell with a zip-in, 550 fill goose down insulated liner. When you're hitting the slopes, wear them both together for warmth and protection from the snow and the wind. If you're taking a walk on a crisp fall morning, throw on the insulating jacket without the shell for just the right amount of warmth. Going out to the farmers market but worried about those sudden spring downpours? Throw on the Altier Triclimate shell without the insulation for just the right amount of weather protection without the danger of overheating. The adjustable hood helps keep out the rain and the cold and the fabric on this North Face 3 in 1 jacket is 100% windproof. The perfect jacket for use during most inclement weather, the Altier Down Triclimate features pit-zip venting, covered, secure-zip hand pockets and adjustable snap cuff tabs. Whether you're planning some extreme winter sports, or just want a versatile layering system you can customize for any weather make sure to grab the North Face Altier Down Triclimate Jacket Women’s.
- Women’s hooded, waterproof three-in-one jacket with a down inner jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L Shell with taffeta lining
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Classic horizontal quilt pattern
- [Outer]= Standard Fit
- 100% windproof fabric
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip
- Pit-zip venting
- [Inner]= 550 fill goose down
- Lightweight VISLON® center front zip
- Ribbed hem
||900 g (31.74 oz)
|| Outer: 26"
|| Inner: 27"
|| 75D 111 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
|| 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon
|| 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
|| 550 fill goose down