On Sale: $248.9811% Off. Regularly: $278.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The North Face
Blue Kazoo Womens is rated for temperatures 15°F and above, and is now filled with water-resistant 650 ProDown™ for reliable warmth in wet conditions. Ideal for camping and backpacking in the spring, summer, and fall, the Blue Kazoo will keep you warm at temperatures down to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. The North Face packed this three season sleeping bag with water resistant ProDown for better thermal performance and has optimized the fill so that it has a smaller packed size. Newly designed, the Blue Kazoo has body-mapped anti-compression pads that were sewn into the high pressure areas that come into contact with the ground for a better insulation barrier and increased thermal efficiency. As a result, the user stays warm, dry and comfortable throughout the night. The North Face Blue Kazoo Sleeping Bag Womens is ideal for mountaineers and backcountry explorers.
- Water-resistant ProDown™ for better performance in wet, cold conditions
- Optimized fill for a smaller packed size
- Zipper baffle prevents heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Anti-compression pads for higher (warmer) clo values
- The Blue Kazoo has a Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Compression sack and storage sack included
||9” x 17” (22.9 cm x 43.2 cm)
|| reg- 2 lbs 7 oz (1105 g) long- 2 lbs 10 oz (1188 g)