On Sale: $27.9720% Off. Regularly: $34.95
Item # 190286579793 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 08/16/2018
Perfectly adapted to the water, The North Face
Class V Shorts Women's might make you feel like an amphibian. Made from 100% recycled polyester, the face fabric of these shorts is abrasion and water resistant. Designed for use in and out of the water, these North Face Shorts feature FlashDry™ fibers to wick moisture and speed up dry time. They also have an ultraviolet protection factor of UPF 50 for added sun protection while enjoying the outdoors. The North Face Womens Class V Shorts are key to your next water adventure.
- Class V Shorts are a Abrasion-resistant women’s water shorts crafted from recycled material
- FlashDry™ fibers wick moisture and speed drying
- Elastic waistband with multicolor stretch drawcord
- Curved, bound hem adds durability
- 100% recycled fabric
- Standard Fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Secure-zip pocket on right hip
- Logo on right hip pocket
|| 120 g (4.3 oz)
|| 125 g/m² 100% recycled polyester