On Sale: $34.9722% Off. Regularly: $44.95
Item # 190285577264 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 06/25/2018
Perfectly adapted to the water, The North Face
Class V Skort Women's might make you feel like an amphibian. Made from a technical polyester and elastane fabric blend, the face fabric of these shorts is abrasion and water resistant and is stretchable allowing for increased range of motion. The Class V Skorts feature internal boy shorts so you can be more active in your athletic pursuits. Designed for use in and out of the water, these North Face Skorts feature FlashDry™ fibers to wick moisture and speed up dry time. They also have an ultraviolet protection factor of UPF 50 for added sun protection while enjoying the outdoors. The North Face Womens Class V Skorts are key to your next water adventure.
- Class V Skort is a Versatile, abrasion-resistant skort
- FlashDry™ fibers wick moisture and speed drying
- Elastic waistband with multicolor stretch external drawcord
- Front pockets
- Standard Fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Secure-zip pocket on right hip
- Logo on back-right pocket
|| 230 g (8 oz)
|| front 16"
|| back 17"
|| 153 g/m² 90% polyester
|| 10% elastane
|| 180 g/m² 88% polyester
|| 12% elastane
|Knit internal short
|| 210 g/m² 93% polyester
|| 7% elastane