On Sale: $37.46Regularly: $49.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Ideal for outdoor activities, The North Face
Horizon 2.0 Roll-Up Shorts Womens come equipped with a technical feature set that will keep you comfortable in a wide range of environments and conditions. Crafted from a durable light weight nylon and polyester blend, the Horizon 2.0 Shorts provide excellent moisture management during high output activities. Two rear patch pockets along with two hand pockets keeps your necessities safe and close at hand. If you plan on doing some hiking in warmer weather you're sure to appreciate the roll-up feature that allows you to go from coverage to cool in seconds and the vent at the side leg provides extra freedom of movement. So whether you're heading out for a tropical excursion or doing some multi-tasking in the backyard, the North Face Horizon 2.0 Roll Up Shorts Womens are just what you need for comfort and performance.
- Roll-up nylon hiking shorts
- Extremely durable, breathable FlashDry™-XD technology wicks moisture and speeds drying
- Front and back patch pockets
- Vent at side leg
- Internal Velcro® passport pocket
- Embroidered star bartack on front hand pockets
- Relaxed Fit
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Legs roll up to 7" and snap in place
- Internal drawcord at waist
- Elastic “Never Stop Exploring™” back belt loop
- Logo on back-right hip
|| 175 g (60 oz)
|| R 10"
|| rolls to 7"
|| 118 g/m² 75% nylon
|| 25% polyester