On Sale: $47.9720% Off. Regularly: $59.95
Item # 888654423235 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 11/21/2017
Ideal for outdoor activities, The North Face
Horizon II Pants Womens come equipped with a technical feature set that will keep you comfortable and protected in a wide range of environments and conditions. Crafted from light weight nylon with a durable water repellent finish, the Horizon II Pants provide excellent moisture management during high output activities. Two patch pockets and two rear pockets with button closure will keep your necessities safe and close at hand. If you plan on doing some hiking in warmer weather you're sure to appreciate the ultraviolet protection factor of UPF 30 along with the roll-up leg feature and the extra gusseting in the crotch. So whether you're heading out for a tropical excursion or doing some multi-tasking in the backyard, the North Face Horizon II Pants Womens are just what you need for comfort and performance.
- Durable, abrasion-resistant pants crafted of our lightest weight nylon
- Straight fit
- Internal drawcord at waistband and button-fly closure
- Two rear pockets with button closure
- Crotch gusset
- Water-repellent finish sheds light moisture
- Legs can be cuffed and buttoned in place
- Two patch pockets
- Front zip
- Tonal embroidered logo at back yoke
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30