On Sale: $189.97Regularly: $238.95
Item # 190543319865 :: 3 available.
Expected To Ship on 03/20/2019
The North Face
Hyper Cat is rated for temperatures 20°F and above, and is now filled with an innovative synthetic insulation for reliable warmth. Ideal for camping and backpacking in the spring, summer, and fall, the Hyper Cat Sleeping Bag will keep you warm at temperatures down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit and was designed for use with a sleeping pad. The North Face packed this three season sleeping bag with HeatSeeker One™ insulation for an exceptionally light, durable and compressible bag. The Hyper Cat features a streamlined cut and center zip to save weight. It also has minimal insulation on the bottom so it is designed for use with a sleeping pad. This North Face sleeping bag also has a hood-cinch, integrated draft overlap and draft collar to prevent heat loss and it comes with its own stuffsack and storage sack. The North Face Hyper Cat Sleeping Bag is ideal for mountaineers and backcountry explorers.
- Superlight, 20-degree, three-season sleeping bag with innovative synthetic insulation
- Streamlined cut and center zip save weight
- Hood-cinch, integrated draft overlap and draft collar prevent heat loss
- HeatSeeker One™ insulation, Powered by THERMOLITE fiber technology, is exceptionnally light, durable and compressible
- Bag with minimal insulation on the bottom is designed for use with a sleeping pad
- Stuffsack and storage sack included
||20°F / -7°C
||578 in³ (9.5 L)
||8" x 14" (20 cm x 36 cm)