On Sale: $64.97Regularly: $89.95
Item # 732075133054 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 07/13/2020
The Womens North Face Litewave Ampere Shoes were built for training and have a low to the ground feel. Featuring a stable platform for squats and enhanced energy return to help fuel your dynamic workouts, the Litewave Ampere Training Shoes have compression-molded, EVA midsole that was designed specifically for high energy training. The North Face designed these shoes with CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and a full length TPU plate for enhanced energy return and push through. The Litewave Ampere Shoes are loaded up with other awesome features such as breathable mesh throughout, a texture screened toe cap for protection and an UltrATAC™ rubber outsole that wraps medially and laterally for dynamic movements. The Womens North Face Litewave Ampere Shoes were built for training and will provide you with a stable platform when performing strength training exercises.
- Women-specific training shoe with low-to-the-ground feel
- Dual mesh with closed mesh in the lower quarter and breathable mesh throughout
- Sole Unit= 13 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for dynamic training
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole wraps medially and laterally for dynamic movements
- Upper= Welded-TPU support overlays in the heel, toe cap and quarter
- Texture screened toe cap for protection
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Full-length TPU plate for enhanced energy return and push-through
- 4 mm offset