On Sale: $187.97Regularly: $269.95
Item # 191928391391 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/20/2021
The Women's North Face Mossbud Swirl Triclimate Jacket was designed for all day outdoor explorations in changing conditions. This North Face Triclimate jacket will have you prepared for almost anything since the 3-in-1 layering system offers superior protection in wet and cold conditions. The exterior of the Mossbud Swirl triclimate jacket is a waterproof breathable shell. This seam sealed exterior is then combined with a warm zip-in liner jacket that is insulated with 60 g Heatseeker™ insulation for versatile warmth. Triclimate jackets offer loads of versatility for ever changing weather conditions and the Mossbud Swirl is even more adaptable since the interior of this 3-in1 jacket is composed of Swirl Raschel fleece for a feminine look and fee. Other great features of the Mossbud Swirl triclimate are the fully adjustable and removable hood, secure- hand pockets, a hem cinch-cord and Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs. The Women's North Face Mossbud Swirl Triclimate Jacket was built for adventure and will offer you fantastic protection from wet and cold conditions.
- The Mossud Swirl Triclimate Jacket is a 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof shell with a removable insulated liner jacket
- 100% windproof fabric
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Covered, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Hem cinch-cord
- Taffeta shell with swirl raschel fleece lining
- Zippered hand pockets
- Outer jacket is Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Inner Jacket: Standard fit
- 60 g Heatseeker™ insulation
|| 929 g (32.76 oz)
|| outer: 27"
|| inner: 24"
|| 75D x 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
||70D x 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
||30D x 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon
||360 g/m² 100% polyester high-pile raschel fleece
||60 g Heatseeker™