On Sale: $53.97Regularly: $89.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens North Face North Dome Pants are hard-wearing pants that are ideal for bouldering and climbing. From crag to work shop, the North Dome's casual style is fine tuned for performance. These North Face Pants were designed for climbing, and were made from a blend of 98% organic cotton, and 2% elastane. The elastane fibres in the Dome Pants add stretch for greater range of mobility. The North Dome Pants have a standard fit, 3D construction with pre-curved, articulated legs, an internal drawcord for waist adjustability, and a leg hem cinch system for easy adjustability. The North Dome pant also has continuous gussetted crotch and darting at knees to provide increased freedom of movement. And while itís focused on climbing, this ergonomic freedom also delivers elevated comfort during casual days off the rock. The Mens North Face North Dome Pants are well suited for almost any outing whether itís urban, casual or climbing.
- Standard fit
- The North Dome Pants offer 3D construction with pre-curved, articulated legs
- Zip-fly with snap closure and internal drawcord for waist adjustability
- Harness-friendly elastic pockets
- Leg hem cinch system for easy adjustability
- Mid rise
- Continuous Gussetted crotch and darting at knees provide increased freedom of movement
- Waist drawcord is exposed at back to double as a chalk-bag loop
- Zippered back pocket with hidden brush pocket
- Stretch- This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
||454 g (16 oz)
|| R 32"
|| L 34"
||215 g/m≤ 98% organic cotton
|| 2% elastane