On Sale: $179.97Regularly: $279.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens North Face Quince Hooded Jacket is a fantastic choice for backcountry ski tours or alpine climbing. This North Face Down jacket is lightweight, highly compressible, features 800-fill down and is finished with a protective, yet sleek exterior for exceptionally warm protection in alpine conditions. Crafted from a durable outer fabric, the Quince Jacket also has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating that repels water so you stay dry and comfortable in the rain and snow. Because this down insulation is so compressible, the Quince Jacket can stow away into its own pocket to easily transport in a pack. Internal elastic bound cuffs and a hem cinch cord secure this North Face jacket to your body to keep the cold out and the warmth in. Two hand pockets provide secure storage for your small essentials and the Quince weighs in at less than 15 ounces. Perfectly suitable for wearing as either a mid or outer layer, the Womens North Face Quince Hooded Jacket can take you from a day on the hill to a relaxing walk in the woods.
- The Quince Hooded jacket is a Lightweight hooded alpine jacket that is an ideal mid or outer layer
- 800 fill goose down offers superior, compressible warmth
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- Easy access zip handwarmer pockets are generously sized
- Center front zip
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels light moisture