On Sale: $147.97Regularly: $248.95
Item # 032546016603 :: 2 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/21/2020
The Womens North Face Quince Jacket is a fantastic choice for backcountry ski tours or alpine climbing. This North Face Down jacket is lightweight, highly compressible, features 800-fill down and is finished with a protective, yet sleek 15D exterior for exceptionally warm protection in alpine conditions. Crafted from durable Nylon Ripstop fabric, the Quince Jacket also has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating that repels water so you stay dry and comfortable in the rain and snow. Because this down insulation is so compressible, the Quince Jacket can stow away into its own pocket to easily transport in a pack. Internal elastic-bound cuffs and a hem cinch cord secure this North Face jacket to your body to keep the cold out and the warmth in. The Quince Jacket also has two hand pockets to provide secure storage for your small essentials and a place to warm your hands when the weather turns cold. Perfectly suitable for wearing as either a mid or outer layer, the Womens North Face Quince Jacket can take you from a day on the hill to a relaxing walk in the woods.
- Lightweight yet warm insulated alpine jacket is an ideal mid or outer layer
- 800 fill goose down offers superior, compressible warmth
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels light moisture
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip