On Sale: $117.97Regularly: $198.95
Item # 888366808139 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 11/13/2019
The North Face
Quince Vest Womens Closeout - The Womens North Face Quince Vest is a fantastic choice for backcountry ski tours or alpine climbing. This North Face Down vest is lightweight, highly compressible, features 800-fill down and is finished with a protective, yet sleek 15D exterior for exceptionally warm protection in alpine conditions. Crafted from durable Nylon Ripstop fabric, the Quince Vest also has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating that repels water so you stay dry and comfortable in the rain and snow. Because this down insulation is so compressible, the Quince Vest can stow away into its own pocket to easily transport in a pack. A hidden hem cinch cord at the center front zip secures this North Face vest to your body to keep the cold out and the warmth in. Two hand pockets provide secure storage for your small essentials and since the Quince is part of the Summit Series collection it is harness and pack-compatible. Perfectly suitable for wearing as either a mid or outer layer, the Womens North Face Quince Vest can take you from a day on the hill to a relaxing walk in the woods.
- Featherlight, compressible warmth that can be sported as either a mid or outer layer on any alpine mission
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- The Quince Vest features 800 fill goose down to offer superior warmth yet remains compressible
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing