Our Price: $349.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens North Face Summit L3 Jacket is an ultralight down mid-layer that will provide optimum warmth during late afternoon climbs when the sun starts to sink below the ridge. The engineered fabric and articulated patterning of the L3 Jacket were designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility. The L3 Down Jacket is made with durable Nylon fabric with localized FuseForm construction. The fabric on the Summit L3 also transitions from a micro-rip stop to a mini-rip stop for targeted durability and the digital ink jet print with intentionally placed color adds a very unique visual. The Summit L3 was insulated with high quality 800 fill RDS Down for superior warmth and allows for traceability and transparency in the North Face supply chain. This Summit down jacket also has minimal seaming to minimize cold spots and provide overall garment strength. A brimless, insulate hood on the L3 fits under a helmet and provides maximum warmth and minimal bulk. Clean finish cuffs and minimalist chest and hand pocket zippers offer less bulk while layering and the hidden hem-cinch adjustment will help to ward off cold drafts. This highly compressible North Face Summit Down Jacket also has internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets so you have a great place to store small essentials. The Mens North Face Summit L3 Jacket is a responsibly sourced Down Jacket that will provide you with the ultimate balance of protection and comfort during alpine adventures. The Summit L3 Jacket along with the rest of the 2016 Summit line were created with the newest and most advanced technologies and then integrated into six essential layers that can be utilized in all of the various conditions that one would encounter during high-alpine winter pursuits. These advanced pieces by The North Face are only available for a limited time online and from selected specialist retailers from October 14th onward.
- The Summit L3 Jacket was Designed as a secondary mid-layer for when temperatures begin to drop
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides compressible warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Digital ink-jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight= 380 g
- Summit Series® represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Lightweight yet durable FuseForm™ nylon fabric transitions from a micro-ripstop to a mini-ripstop for targeted durability
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- VISLON® front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Fabric= 12D x 15D + 30D 30 g/m2, 100% nylon
- Center Back Length= 28"
|| 12D x 15D + 30D 30 g/m2
|| 100% nylon
|| 380 g
|Center Back Length