Our Price: $299.95
Item # 706420244764 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 07/13/2020
The Womens North Face Summit L4 Jacket is synthetically insulated mid-layer that will provide optimum warmth even during wet and nasty conditions. The L4 Summit Jacket is made with Nylon mini-rip stop so it is incredibly durable and the PrimaLoft ThermoBall insulation provides all weather versatility since it allows for maximum warmth even when wet. The Summit L4 insulate jacket features a bottleneck quilt construction to minimize stitch through and stabilize the insulation thus providing more warmth and durability. This Summit ThermoBall jacket also has minimal seaming to minimize cold spots and provide overall garment strength and the articulated patterning of the L4 Jacket was designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility. A brimless, insulate hood on the L4 fits under a helmet and provides maximum warmth and minimal bulk. Clean finish cuffs and minimalist chest and hand pocket zippers offer less bulk while layering and the hidden hem-cinch adjustment will help to ward off cold drafts. This highly compressible North Face Summit Insulated Jacket also has internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets so you have a great place to store small essentials. The Womens North Face Summit L4 Jacket is a synthetic mid-layer that will provide you with the ultimate balance of protection and comfort during alpine adventures. The Summit L4 Jacket along with the rest of the 2015 Summit line were created with the newest and most advanced technologies and then integrated into six essential layers that can be utilized for the various conditions that one would encounter during high-alpine winter pursuits. These advanced pieces by The North Face are only available for a limited time online and from selected specialist retailers from October 15th onwards.
- The Summit L4 Jacket was Designed as a secondary mid-layer for when temperatures begin to drop
- 10DX10D Nylon mini-rip stop for durability
- Minimal seaming minimizes cold spots and enhances overall garment strength
- Vislon front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk when layering
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment
- Articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility
- 15 g/ft2 PrimaLoft ThermoBall synthetic insulation for warmth and all-weather versatility; "bottleneck quilt construction" minimizes stitch-through and helps stabilize insulation for warmth and durability
- Brimless, insulated hood with high front collar fits under a helmet and provides maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Minimalist chest and hand pocket zippers for less bulk when layering
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Highly compressible