On Sale: $109.37 - $119.37Regularly: $198.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
A performance jacket designed for optimal insulation especially in cold and wet conditions, The North Face
Thermoball Full Zip Jacket Womens is the perfect companion for your cold-weather adventures. Made from 100% nylon, the Thermoball is naturally sweat wicking and ideal for moisture management and the PrimaLoft Thermoball insulation is designed for maximum warmth even when wet. The fabric and insulation are extremely compressible for easy packing and the fact that it's stowable in its own hand pocket means its easy to bring pretty much anywhere. So whether you're climbing the Eiger or doing some weekend backpacking, bring along the North Face Thermoball Full Zip Jacket Womens and be ready for anything.
- This durable and highly packable jacket features a new bottleneck quilting pattern and ultralight ThermoBall™ insulation for an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and fewer cold spots.
- Innovative bottleneck quilt pattern minimizes cold spots and improves durability
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Matte fabric and novelty prints available in select colorways
- Slim fit
- 13 g ThermoBall™ insulation for warmth when wet
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Stows in hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
||362 g (12.76 oz)
|| 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with WindWall® and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
||13g PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in body