On Sale: $148.97Regularly: $198.95
Item # 689914246218 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/30/2020
Built to keep you comfortable the Womens Verto Storm Jacket offers superior wind and waterproof protection for exploring the great outdoors. This harness friendly North Face Jacket is the perfect shell when the wind starts picking up because it was fashioned with Ultra-lightweight HyVent® fabric for waterproof and windproof protection in a highly compressible package. Made with 100%-nylon ripstop Hyvent 2.5 Layer, the Verto Storm jacket was designed for alpine climbing and rock climbing and will also work great as part of a technical layering system. The cuffs, hood, and hem are elastic bound so you can effectively lock out the gusts and the zippered pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch. So next time you head out into the great unknown, bring along the North Face Verto Storm Jacket Womens.
- Alpine climbing and rock climbing
- The Verto Storm Jacket has Harness- and pack-friendly alpine handwarmer pockets
- Stows into its own zippered pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Ultra-lightweight HyVent® fabric is waterproof, windproof and very compressible
- Elastic-bound hem, cuff and hood
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
||6.0 oz (170)
||15D 61 g/m² HyVent® 2.5 layer—100% nylon ripstop