Our Price: $39.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Perfect for swiftwater rescue professional and casual boaters alike, the NRS
Captain Rescue Knife has a unique design that's ideal for boating purposes. The folding, lock blade easily opens with one hand. A rope-cutting hook and a serrated edge. The blunt tip is designed to slide between rope and stranded boater and doubles as a slot screwdriver when need arises. A bottle opener also comes in handy when less pressing circumstances arise. So whether you have a healthy enjoyment of whitewater, or you need a professional grade rescue knife, the NRS Captain Rescue Knife does it all.
- Unique design includes an efficient rope-cutting hook at the knife's blunt tip. A skilled hand can safely slip the hook under a rope pinned to a person's body.
- Folding blade opens with one hand and locks in place for security.
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handers operate it smoothly. When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, we recommend applying Loctite;reg or other threadlocker to the screws to prevent loosening.
- The handy bottle opener will hopefully be the feature you use most.
- Super sharp serrated edge easily slices through rope and webbing.
- A spring metal clip keeps the knife where you want it, or you can remove the clip for a sleeker profile.
- Blunt tip also serves as a slot screwdriver.
||420 HC stainless steel
||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR overmold
|Overall Length (Open)