Our Price: $199.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
When you can't get to the woods, bring the forest to you with a little help from the workwear-inspired OluKai
Men's Kohala Boot. The Kohala Boot features a similar construction to your grandfather's old logging boots, while the support system speaks more to your favorite pair of moccasins. More specifically, the Kohala is constructed with a rugged, water-resistant leather that laughs in the face of light precipitation and puddles alike. Additionally, the triple-density EVA footbed offers day-long support with its foot cradling design, and the non-marking, durable outsole boasts tenacious looking lugs for traction in otherwise slick situations.
- Features: Waterproof leather Upaco seam sealing and a custom molded Island Logo
- Footbed: Triple-layer anatomical EVA footbed. Multi-density EVA provides lightweight cushioning and support. Moisture-wicking microfiber cover, removable.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: - A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
- Upper: High-character naturally, tumbled waterproof full-grain leather with Upaco seam sealing, lined with moisture wicking microfiber. Rugged leather laces and custom molded eyelets.
- Outsole: Durable, high-density, non-marking rubber outsole with embossed leather arch insert and leather welt.