Our Price: $139.95
Item # 883956265743 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/21/2021
Perfect for the waterman looking for an amphibious shoe that can play double duty at the bar or office, the OluKai
Men's Na'i Boot is perfect for work or play. The waterproof leather upper is also impervious to moisture saturation, so whether you're guiding some clients on a fishing rig, or walking home during a sudden monsoon rain the Na'i takes a licking but refuses to spoil the way most other leather shoes do. The drop-in heel is great because it offers the functionality of a slip-on, but the security of heel coverage is only a pull away. Plus, the removable footbed is easy to wash once the tropical funk is becoming evident, so you can keep the shoes feeling, looking, and smelling fresh for the next adventure. The the Olukai Men's Na'i Boot delivers the perfect combination of casual lifestyle and technical comfort, offering the protection of a boot with the relaxed ease of a slip-on.
- Features: Full waterproof construction and breathable membrane Big Island footbed embroidery durable heel pull loop and elastic gore panels for easy onoff Our patented DropIn Heel design offers both a shoe or slide functionality
- Footbed: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with polyurethane gel insert. Soft jersey knit footbed cover featuring an island-inspired topographical detail. Removable and washable.
- Giveback to Hawai‘i: A portion of all proceeds directly supports the Ama OluKai Foundation, honoring those who preserve and celebrate the cultural heritage and Aloha spirit of Hawai‘i. Every pair gives back.
- Upper: Premium, high-character, waterproof, full-grain or waxed nubuck leather and textile uppers. Full waterproof bootie construction with a waterproof, breathable membrane, gasket and seam sealing.
- Outsole: Durable, non-marking, lightweight ‘Wet Grip Rubber’ with directional outsole lug design for superior traction and versatility. Wrapped in high abrasion TecTuff synthetic leather.