Our Price: $339.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Sustainable fabrics meet unapparelled durability in the Men's Osprey Packs Archeon 70 Backpack, a trusted companion you'll want to hold on to forever. Crafted with versatility and comfort top of mind, it doesn't much matter what's in this pack as where it takes you - and it's just as comfortable spending a weekend under the stars as it is skipping town on the next train car out of the city. Dual side pockets, a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and stable carry make it easy to go anywhere and do anything. Absolutely packed with features for carry options, gear access, and personalized comfort, the Osprey Packs Archeon 70 Backpack is truly a marvel of modern engineering and a hallmark of the Osprey line.
- VERSATILITY - With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUIL - Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Floating top lid with under lid mesh pocket, exterior main zip pocket and webbing attachment points
- Sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- SUSPENSION - HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- CRAFTSMANSHIP - Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL - Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Adjustable sternum strap
|S/M 4150 in3 / 68 l 30.71h x 14.96w x 12.99d in. 5.51 lbs.
|L/XL 4272 in3 / 70 l / 32.68h x 14.96w x 12.99d in. 6.1 lbs.
|Main 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
|Accent Not Applicable
|Bottom 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas