Our Price: $160.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Kyte 36 Backpack Womens - The Women's Osprey Kyte 36 Backpack is your perfect companion to that overnight or weekend backpacking trip. With a women's specific fit for the hipbelt and harness straps, this pack will feel comfortable while being sturdy enough to hold your load of around 35 pounds. At only 3 lbs and 1 ounce the Kyte 36 won't weight you down before you even load your equipment and water. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day exploring the canyon country outside of Boulder, Utah. Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape mesh backpanel comes into play. When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle. Other storage features include top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets. Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior. Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover. Whether you're taking your life with you for a day, or two, backpacking trip, or taking the bare necessities on a trip abroad, the Women's Osprey Kyte 36 is the best choice for weight and space conscience travelers.
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Dual front panel daisy chains allow for extra external attachment points
- Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket™ side compression straps stabilize load and also serve as external gear carry straps
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- LightWire™ Suspension - 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt - Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Tuck away tool loops with bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Vertical Zippered Side Pocket - Full length zippered side pocket aids organization
- Airscape™ Backpanel - Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body