Our Price: $270.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Lumina 60 Backpack Women's - Your weight has ended. The Women's Osprey Lumina 60 Backpack is the most comfortable and ventilated pack ever made for the lightest loads imaginable. By combining supremely advanced fabrics and leading design techniques, Lumina represents the pinnacle of performance in ultra-lightweight packs. Comfortable, supportive, ventilated and durable, these packs are built for the adventures where every gram counts. The Osprey Lumina 60 is designed with purely the essential features, in order to minimise weight and maximise performance. A large main pocket with top drawcord access is covered by a fixed lid, which features a spacious zippered pocket. A front pocket provides space to store and easily access spare clothing, while two side pockets will comfortably accommodate water bottles. Loops on the top, front and base can be used for lashing excess items to if needed. The Osprey Packs Lumina 60 also features a fully ventilated Ultralight AirSpeed suspended mesh backpanel, keeping you cool and comfortable on the trail. The ExoForm hipbelt and harness provide excellent padding and highly effective load-transfer into the body’s strongest muscles. Advanced NanoFly™ material are used on the exterior of the pack in order to provide impressive durability and abrasion resistance. Non-exposed surfaces are built from 30D Siliconised Nylon, which provides an excellent weight-strength ratio. Plus, the Women's Lumina 60 is compatible with all Hydraulics reservoirs and size Medium Ultralight Raincovers. If you’re looking for ultra-lightweight performance without the usual compromise, look no further than Osprey’s Lumina 60 Pack.
- SUPERULTRALIGHT, SUPER COMFORTABLE - Gone are the days where carrying the lightest loads conceivable meant enduring the worst experience imaginable. The Levity/Lumina carry the right loads for the job with comfort never dreamt of until now.
- OVERNIGHTS AND THRU HIKES - Superultralight isn’t only for thruhikes, and everyone from driven youthful athletes to reminiscing boomers will appreciate what carrying less can do for their experience, no matter the duration.
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket for organizing smaller items
- Dual access fabric side pockets for water bottles or smaller items with removable InsideOut™ compression cord
- Top lid cord loop attachment points for external gear attachment
- RELIABLY DURABLE - By integrating complimentary high-performing fabrics we ensure this series’ scant weight is matched with incredible durability for adventures that last weeks, months or more.
- A YARN TO TELL - Our NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and Cordura Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Bellowed front fabric pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Internal main compartment compression strap
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
|WXS 3295 in3 / 54 l 24.41h x 15.75w x 13.39d in. 1.799 lbs.
|WS 3478 in3 / 57 l 26.38h x 15.75w x 13.39d in. 1.874 lbs.
|WM 3661 in3 / 60 l 28.35h x 15.75w x 13.39d in. 1.949 lbs.
|Main 30D Cordura® Silnylon Ripstop
|Accent NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
|Bottom NanoFly™ 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE