Our Price: $158.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Mira 34 Backpack Womens - The Women's Osprey Mira 34 Backpack was designed for a long day on the trail, whether on two feet or two wheels, in bipolar weather conditions coupled with a women's-specific design. When the heat starts to build, or you're like me and you just tend to sweat it up on the trail, the Mira's AirSpeed suspension provides a stable fit while keeping this day pack off your back and allowing air to move freely to keep you cooler and dryer. A Women's Osprey BioStrech harness was built with the same ventilation in mind to keep you feeling cool and comfortable, even when the heat index is equal to or greater than your own body temperature. Full hipbelt holds your Mira pack in place, efficiently transferring your load effectively where you want to carry it for those long day hikes or intense bike rides. When the weather threatens to break into turbulent, tempestuous, or torrential storms the Mira 34 has a removable, built in raincover for quick protection from prying water drops. Keep yourself hydrated while on the go with the incorporated 3 liter Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir that locks snuggly in place with the internal HydraLock frame hydration sleeve. Tired of trying to find a spot to keep the bite valve of your reservoir easily accessible without it bouncing all over the place or getting caught on the sternum strap? Apparently so were the awesome people of Osprey. Those with a Cardiac Pacemaker should beware and those without rejoice as this Osprey Mira day pack has a magnetic sternum buckle that allows you to simply reach down for that bite valve and easily place it back and out of the way. Along with the previously mentioned features this Women's Osprey pack includes a helmet attachment loop, dual side compression straps, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole loops, and so much storage and organization that even the most OCD packers will be content! You won't find any other hydration pack like the Women's Osprey Mira 34 Backpack, unless of course you're looking at it in a different liter size.
- Women's specific shoulder straps, hipbelt, and torso sizing.
- New BioStretch, ventilated harness is cool and comfortable.
- Integrated raincover for all-weather protection.
- Wide panel access to main compartment.
- Roomy zippered hipbelt pockets provide quick secure storage.
- Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve.
- Dual side compression.
- Stretch mesh side pockets.
- AirSpeed suspension provides a stable, highly ventilated fit.
- Full hipbelt keeps pack stable and transfers load effectively.
- New direct zip access hydration sleeve with HydraLock frame.
- Zip access sunglass pocket with protective embossed fabric.
- Stow-on-the-Go feature quickly secures trekking poles.
- Helmet attachment loop.
- Large front pocket with mesh organizer and shove-it pocket.
- Full length side access zipper.
||XS/S 1953 cu in/32 L - S/M 2075 cu in/34 L
||XS/S 2 lbs 2 oz/0.96 kg - S/M 2 lbs 5 oz/1.06 kg
||17 in/44 cm H x 11 in/28 cm W x 13 in/34 cm D
||Up to 3 liters compatible
|Optimal Load Range
||Up to about 25 lbs/12.5 kg