Our Price: $300.00
Item # 845136040588 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 09/23/2019
The Osprey Packs
Sojourn 45L/22 Travel Pack combines the classic Osprey straighjacket system with the High Road Chassis. The straightjacket suspension/compression system has always been well-suited to the rigors of travel. When you travel far and pack light, the Sojourn 45L/22” is the pack for the job. Already a great roller, the stowaway AG inspired backpack suspension expands your trips horizons. Built to fit most carry-on size requirements, you won’t have to wait at baggage claim before starting your adventure. Rolling luggage is great, but sometimes the terrain is too rough and you need a backpack. The Sojourn’s quick deploy AG inspired ventilated backpack suspension allows this and it carries more comfortably than some competitors backpacking packs. In rolling mode the dual-tube extended handle controls unwieldy loads when the going gets rough, and multiple padded and molded handles make it easy to maneuver this pack out of taxis or tuk-tuks. Extra gear can be strapped to the external daisy chains, or add on our Daylite pack to added flexibility and storage. A top zippered liquids pocket, padded sidewalls, internal compression straps, fabric wings, and four zippered compartments keep your gear organized and protected. When the pack isn’t fully loaded, use the StraightJacket compression straps to cinch it down. Carry-on size. The Osprey Packs Sojourn 22 Travel Pack provides versatility to meet all your traveling needs.
- TECHNICAL PACK SUSPENSION - Taking hints from our award-winning AG™ suspension, we’ve created the best carrying convertible travel bag in the world. Padded air mesh in the hipbelt and a tensioned mesh lumbar area distribute heavy loads and the ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel keeps you dry in hot climates. Quick deploying with torso adjustment, it’s removable when you need extra space for gear.
- Deployable Backpack Suspension - Long haul capable deployable harness, hipbelt and backpanel for ultimate carry comfort
- Panel Access - Large panel zip opening with lockable sliders provides easy access to main compartment
- Internal Compression Straps - Internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely
- HIGHROAD™ CHASSIS - Extra wide 16in/41cm chassis stabilizes large loads and the extra-large 4.25in/11cm wheels keep you rolling on the roughest of surfaces. The retractable ErgoGrip™ handle provides a comfortable grip when toting loads and injection molded base and lightweight 6061 aluminum frame add strength and
- Removable Suspension - Backpanel suspension components are removable for increased packing capacity
- Extended Handle - Dual tube extended handle for control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Internal Zippered Pockets - Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized
|O/S 2746 in3 / 45 l 22h x 14w x 9d in. 8 lbs.