Osprey Packs Variant 37 Backpack Closeout
On Sale: $139.97Regularly: $180.00
Item # 877257036263 :: 3 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/29/2020
A sleek option for ice climbing, fast-and-light alpinism, or ski mountaineering, the Osprey Variant 37 Backpack offers over 2100 cubic inches of storage capacity and an abundance of climb-friendly features at a minimal weight. The Osprey Packs Variant 37 Backpack offers superb carry and a versatile volume for a variety of vertical endeavors. Designed using feedback from mountain guides, professional alpinists and weekend craggers, these packs offer a streamlined feature set specific to the climbing pursuit. With a removable framesheet and hipbelt, the Variant 37 can be stripped down to it's bare essentials, giving you a lighter pack to carry just the necessities. With over 37 liters of interior room, you'll have plenty of space for your quick jaunt up the mountain. Dual ski loops make it easy to carry some skis, should you want your descent to be quicker. Letting you haul all of your axes and other assorted tools, the Variant's tool holster allows secure attachment of all ice tools, including leashless ones. By threading the webbing and buckles through this tool holster slot, you can tuck the hipbelt out of the way while climbing. All of the buckles on this Osprey backpack were designed for use with gloves, so you'll never have to access the Variant with cold fingers. Made for the mountain, the Osprey Packs Variant 37 Backpack is what you need for your ascent.
- Key Mountaineering Features - Dual ice tool holster with bungee tool tie-offs and lower side release buckles allow one-handed access. Durable pick sleeves and adjustable axe head strap fit a wide range of tool shapes. Once attached, tools carry protected and secure. Dual front and single reinforced rear haul loops provide simple, secure hauling capabilities. Reinforced A-frame ski carry loops work in conjunction with compression/retention straps to provide stable ski carry.
- STRIPPED WEIGHt - The top-lid with integrated FlapJacket™ system, framesheet and aluminum stay and hipbelt are all removable to optimize weight savings.
- FlapJacket closure system for lidless use; redesigned ice-tool attachments; simplified shove-it pocket; durable yet lightweight fabrics
- Quick-release upper side compression straps; lower side compression straps
- Reinforced A-frame ski loops
- 3-point haul system
- Under-lid rope compression strap
- Interchangeable Hipbelt - The Variant offers a climbing-focused interchangeable hipbelt with gear loops, ErgoPull™ closure and a narrow cut design to accommodate a climbing harness.
- Glove Friendly Access - Glove friendly zipper pulls and buckles allow for quick and easy use in adverse conditions
- Removable dual-compartment top lid; integrated FlapJacket for weather-protected lidless use
- Dual side wand / ice pockets; compressible front-panel pocket
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls and buckles
- Dual ice-tool holsters with bungee tool tie-offs
|SM 2075 in3 / 34 l 28h x 12w x 11d in. 3.22 lbs.
|MD 2258 in3 / 37 l 29h x 12w x 11d in. 3.37 lbs.
|LG 2441 in3 / 40 l 30h x 12w x 11d in. 3.48 lbs