Our Price: $200.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Whether you're going on a weekend overnighter or a weeklong peakbagging trip, the Osprey Packs
Viva 65 Backpack is lightweight and practical enough for any adventure. The 65 liter capacity allows you to bring just about anything you may need and the lightweight and durable fabric stands up to season after season. Hipbelt pockets allow you to keep your packing necessities close at hand during your hike and tool loops allow you to bring along an ice axe or trekking poles. To expedite packing, the Viva 65's sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the LightWire peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a Fit-On-the Fly hipbelt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of adjustment making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes. A hydration pocket keeps you fueled during those long hikes and stretch mesh side pockets allow you to haul water bottles when necessary. So next you head out into the backcountry, have what you need to haul your gear in comfort, the North Face Osprey Packs Viva 65 Backpack.
- Floating Top Pocket - A floating zippered top pocket with under lid zippered mesh pocket organizes smaller items and can extend to handle oversized loads
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Side Compression Straps - Dual upper and lower side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Dual Access Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Durability -This pack is made from bombproof fabrics to withstand the rigors of outdoor pursuits.
- Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt - The fixed, dual-density hipbelt adjusts to different waist sizes with pads that accommodate an additional 3" (7.5 cm) on each side. You can make this adjustment while wearing the pack by simply pulling the pad out and fastening it in place with the hook and loop closure.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Tool Attachment - Dual tool attachment loops with daisy chain tie-off points provide secure tool carry
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole Attachment - Osprey’s unique Stow-in-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without have to remove their packs
- Internal Hydration Sleeve - An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack
- One-size-fits-all - The highly adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt allow this pack to fit a wide range of torso sizes.
- Adjustable Harness - The harness can be easily adjusted to fit specific torso lengths. The backpanel has two hook and loop slots for various torso adjustment positions combining customized comfort with one-size-fits-all convenience.