On Sale: $49.99Regularly: $78.95
Item # 727602598604 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/30/2023
The Menís Outdoor Research
Ferrosi Pants are a rugged and wind-resistant soft shell pants perfect for that early morning approach through dew-covered brush. Lightweight, rugged, and wind-resistant, the highly breathable Ferrosi Pants offers ample stretch for smooth movement and tough abrasion-resistance against rough rock and alpine terrain. These breathable, soft shell OR bottoms feature stretch fabrics to provide unencumbered movement. Abrasion resistance and a water-repellent finish offer the protection thatís needed during scrambles. Two front slash pockets, two rear pockets and a zippered cargo pocket provide plenty of storage space for your needs. Additional features of the Ferrosi Pants include a low profile waist band for smooth fit under harness, free-hanging brushed tricot lining for comfort, and a gusseted crotch and articulated kneed for increased mobility on the mountain. The Menís Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants are at home on a long, multi-pitch climb in the warm, summer sunshine.
- The Mens Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants are made with abrasion and wind-resistant nylon/spandex stretch-woven ripstop; 89% nylon/11% spandex
- Two front slash pockets; two zippered back pockets
- Low profile waist band for smooth fit under harness; free-hanging brushed tricot lining for comfort
- Articulated knees
- Air permeability rated at 9.0CFM
- Button and zipper fly
- Zippered pocket on thigh
- Gussetted crotch
- Drawcord ankle hem adjustments
- 32 " / 81 cm inseam (size 34)
|Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants Avg Weight